Terms and Conditions
By using our luxury transportation service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment. Payment for our services is due in full at the time of booking. We accept credit cards, debit cards and bank transfer.
- Cancellations. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pickup time. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the scheduled pickup time, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total fare will be charged. This will be overwritten if any other cancellation policies are mentioned during job confirmations. Cancellation policies during international events in the kingdom of Bahrain will be subjected to change.
- No-shows. If you are a no-show for your scheduled pickup, you will be charged the full fare.
- Change of plans. If you need to change your travel plans, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- Liability. We are not liable for any damage to your belongings or any injuries that you may sustain while using our services.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our services.
- Governing law. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
- Compliance with Bahraini Law. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain, including but not limited to the Traffic Law, the Penal Code, and the Immigration Law.
- Alcohol and Drug Use. You agree not to consume or possess any alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs while using our services.
- Weapons. You agree not to bring any weapons, including firearms, knives, or explosives, into any of our vehicles.
- Proper Attire. You agree to wear proper attire while using our services. This means that you should wear clothing that is appropriate for public transportation and that does not expose any private parts of your body.
- Respect for Others. You agree to respect the privacy and property of others while using our services. You should not engage in any behavior that is disruptive or offensive to others.